The customization process of a whole screwing machine is done based on a lot of factors. In this article, we are going to take a look at the customization of the automatic screw machine on the basis of the product of the customer. Read on to find out more.
1. First of all, the company gets in touch with the customer in order to find out and confirm the demands of the customer. Apart from this, they also ask the customer for the actual samples.
2. The R&D department of the project organizes a special team in order to perform a basic analysis of the product’s internal structure and provides a fundamental solution for the production line.
3. The engineer takes part in the discussions that allow the exchange of information. During these discussions, the customer may ask for the required details about the machine they need.
This allows the project team to get professional answers. Also, if a customer feels the need to change a specific part of the machine, the engineers can perform the feasibility evaluation first. Afterward, they keep the discussions going to reach a decision.
4. After detailed discussions, the final solution is agreed upon.
5. After the confirmation of the solution, the concerned parties sign the contract. Once the contract has been signed, the company may ask for advance payment for the automatic screw locking machine.
6. The supplier will make arrangements for a special team to put together and supply the drawing to the … Read More